First Traveeh (تراویح) and Third Fast (روزہ)

The holy month of Ramzan has started. Wishes for the whole Muslim Ummah for positivism, prosperity, peace and privilege. I am writing these paras to make a conviction about myself. So I think I should go ahead due to shortage of words and time too. 

I was not keeping fast for the last three years. But I decided to give it a try this year. Leaving the fast was actually a psychological barrier created inside me due to a feel of thirst which I experienced during Ramzan, 3 years before. That feel was so intense that I made me not able to keep fast for two years completely. Finally I decided to throw it away and take a new start.

With the grace of Allah, I have been able to keep fast as per schedule. 

The next challenge was to attend Traveeh, a prayer which is ritualized only in month of Ramzan. I had not attended it since long. This stone needed to be thrown away too. I got up and got counted yesterday night in this regard too. 

Narrating these two incidents carried a philosophy i.e. sharing your weakness makes you strong. So at the end of Traveeh, I decided to attend it for the complete coming days. Next point was a feel of Ramzan. Feel is always delicate and starts fading into the shades of transparency as it gets purified by the religious rituals. Tears also make it brittle and transparent. 

So this is true that feel of this month is different and worth experiencing. May Allah bless us with the feel of Ramzan. 

No comments: