Transparent emotions vs blurred worldly desires

I often go blank when I start thinking about the worldly aims,  goals, ambitions and above all my will to live , to survive and to get what all I rate as integral in much life.  These are the factors which make my vision about the over all vision about life. Because when I am thinking about three,  I am being materialistic more than what is required for my survival on this world....

When I was studying in second year of my college, o used to visit river chenab which passes by my village Rangpur.  I used to site besides the small silent transparent waves kissing the sand again and again.  Then I  used to imagine myself part of those waves and my inner self as transparent as those waves.

The time changed along with the preferences.

The thing I miss the most about that time is the transparency of those emotions, feeling and my ambitions... 

Same is the case with the inner of mankind.  The spirit sometimes feels,  loves,  likes,  wants to be part of that heavenly transparency.  This is what we are,  what is our ultimate and what all purified desires we ultimately would be wishing to have in the end of journey of life.

A time comes at every human being when it analyzes the life, and measures all what he gained, what it left, what all it desired to have and at the end what all it had at his both hands. This is the tome to see through our self and grade our self at the basis of real achievement on life.

So we should always be on a way to keep our self transparent. This is really going to be an unbelievable change,  first sign of positivity which is going to revolutionize out self ultimately out both worlds. Allah bless all...

No comments: