A line from RAJA GIDH by BANO QUDSSIA

I had been wondering since long about being making this world so disciplined and even in Sufism, discipline was too important. Consistency and hard work in specific limits had always been keys to success. But I never found myself up to the mark in being disciplined. My father is retired army personnel, always been very harsh towards discipline issues. 

But things started getting positive all of a sudden when I got this line from a famous novel RAJA GIDH by BANO QUDSSIA. Although I had studied this novel years ago. But after going through this novel about five times, I got this line. Perhaps I was experiencing that... 


Anyway I am mentioning this line for you as well. It contains a reality which neither we nor our society accepts. But it remains there and holds even today. She states that student who are expelled from school basically do not carry some space in the school. They are neither meant to be in the school. (سکول سے نکالے جانے والوں کی جگہ سکول میں نہیں ہوتی۔)

This is just a line, something too ordinary but it carries a lot to feel, observe, understand and go along that way. Every one got different nature and different conceptual basis for life. So he/she carries specific understanding for every thing. Starting from Einstein till Steve Jobs and many more, all were struck off from conventional disciplined schooling system. And when they got their freedom, they did wonders. 

So if you are yourself a child or have children, please let them live their own way. Never come across their natural way. If so, they will themselves as well as you. And this is perhaps natural way of self which ensures 100% energies being spend in the way one want to go along. 

No comments: