PIYA RANG KALA (پیا رنگ کالا) : A Worth Reading Travelogue

Yesterday I was suffering from flu and sour throat so I had to quit my office at 2pm sharp. There was nothing left to kill the time. Perhaps this is the time when inner self of you makes things a bit nostalgic. Lying on bed, listening old Saraiki music brought me to the loneliness of nature and barren traits of my self where I could find peace. This brought me to Piya Rang Kala.

Although two of my friends Jia and Ali Arfat had already recommended this book to me but couldn't get time to read. This was the ideal time to go for it and I took the chance.

Starting this book was the moment I remember, but what all I came across after words, I don't. This is something bewitching about this book. I am not some literary tycoon, so I can't comment about literary aspects of this book. The only thing I can comment is the bewitching rhyme of this book which ended when I finished it late night.
Cover Page of Piya Rang kala by Baba Yahya

I was not knowing that Baba Yahya has written it as his biography. But it brought me to a point where I had to accept it as his biography. This is a travelogue of his spiritual evolution. A book of it's kind which lets it's readers come across a streamlined aspect of their spiritual traits, making things positive for some greater good, letting readers lost in the extra-ordinary story of and ordinary boy who is struggling hard to get into the factual aspects of nature.

Baba Yahya is one of the spiritual tycoons of the world. He carries no formal education but still blessed with the ultimate streams of factual nature. In other words, he carries knowledge of it's kind which is never found in book. It is learnt via observations, evolutes via some mentor and breaks the factual limitations of the materialistic world. I must congratulate Baba Yahya for writing such an artistic note of spiritual evolution. I must thank Jia and Ali Arfat too for recommending such a nice book to me.

In the end, I would say that Baba Yahya has written worth reading notes. But this is not for all readers. Only readers of it's kind can get something from it. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its a pleasure that you finally read it.