The Morning Miracle

This is an account of experience I had one morning. So I thought to discus it over here to make things positive. Because it is something like chain reaction. The good starts prevailing in the society but starter is always single person, single move or single step taken for it.

I was at home in my village, some where in Muzaffargarh, southern Punab. My father used to get up too early and me too late. One night he made a challenging statement. He said that I had to get up early in the morning just one day and experience things going on at that time. I could not resist because of challenging nature I have been blessed with.

This is how it feels. 
The next day, dear father woke me up at about 5am in the morning. After saying my prayer, I thought to go out to kill the time till the breakfast. It was same as green fields, birds chirping n bla bla bla... But the thing which moved me was the brightness of morning, the energy, the positivism, the freshness and above all the blessing of time at those specific moments.

I just sat besides a tree trunk on the green grass full of dew drops. Dew drops is perhaps the purest form of water humanity can ever have. Cool, bright, transparent and full of energy. Things started getting streamlined making my thoughts positive. Desires getting shape of life, change more than a move making me full of life prevailing around me.

This was the time when I all of a sudden got the concept of morning prayer which is common in all religions of the world. In Hinduism, Budhism, Islam, Christianity and all other minor religions got specific teaching and importance of morning prayer. This is when journey to self starts getting a move.This is not just a phenomena. This is more than a miracle, worth experiencing and worth living. May God bless us all. 

2 comments:

admin said...

what a beautiful picture, may i use it in my blog?

Unknown said...

Yes you can...