Who is Baba (بابا)???

Few days back I met a dervish. Keeping aside his credentials I want to make a statement here regarding the true dervish, so called BABA in our language. It was a nice meet after a long time. Nothing special was discussed besides Pakistan.

This is a dervish I met few days back. Hazrat Sufi Aftab
Shaha RA.
But few observations of mine regarding a true dervish needed to be discussed and shared with you people. I may be right or even wrong too but one thing is for sure that I am an ordinary human being so I can make observations, which way It goes, I least care. I am just an observer.

The first thing I want to share about a true dervish is that BABA or Dervish is some who is just like a magnet. You are in his field, you would start feeling its effects for sure. It looks like you are in a field of peace, love, harmony and sympathies. You forget everything when you are near that Dervish.

The next thing is his personality. You look at his face, you are lost. Believe me there is a super natural power in his eyes which can make a difference in a fraction of seconds. It can go a long way behind the materialistic limitations. You wouldn't even feel it but it would have gone through all your thick and thin.

Third thing is a heaveny feeling. Dervish is never showy regarding his religious aspirations. But you woukd be in a transe where you start picking the logic and hidden meanings of the rituals. You start loving the religion.
The last observation is regarding your self. You feel like you have been seraching for this person since long and finally you are here.

Anyway, I may be a few steps behind the definition of sufi by Ishfaq Ahmed. But BABA is something which leaves its impact. The effects you start feeling regarding that baba when you are back to business. And believe me its ever lasting feeling. Stay blessed...

No comments: