One Second for Gaza

I being an ordinary Pakistani, am not in a position to go out to protest for the GAZA CAUSE, write something about their killing or something about the social and economical limitations put on the people of Gaza. But still I think I have few words for them being a human. 

As this bombing started, people started misconceiving it with the Muslim massacre. Muslims across the globe were divided into two distributions. First portion which included most of the Arabs turned a deaf ear towards these bombings and killings. Other portion got their feel for the innocence of Palestine intensified. They started using every mean they could to stand up for this Cause of Gaza. 

Protest for the cause of Gaza in Europe.
But as far as I believe, both of them lacked analytic sense.   

First of all, let it be very clear that holocaust theory propagated by Jews is completely a bunch of lies. They just used their mind to create a story to hit the iron while red hot. They needed a country, so they funded the 1st World War and then English bestowed them Israel via a pact with Saudi king after the fall of Ottoman Empire. Jews created their cause via propagation of holocaust through the whole world media. 

Secondly, being a Pakistani citizen I have never seen such a hue and cry on the media or any other forum over suicide killings, bomb attacks, terrorist activities. No doubt, It is against the sovereignty of Palestine but still there is something untold or folded. As I mentioned earlier, filtered, censored, desired and valued info is released for rest of the world. Media tycoons belong to Jewish community. So we watch what they want us to watch. 

Thirdly being a human being, I stand against Israel for such brutality. But I am unable to comprehend the complete situation. But I got another option. Lets keep silent just for one second for Gaza. I am sure something positive will be there for our comprehension and support for Palestine as humans. 


No comments: