First look at BANO QUDSSIA

Sometimes, I find myself one of the luckiests to have a chance to have a look of a living legend BANO QUDSSIA. She is one of my most favourite people. Her novel Raja Gidh made me Muslim from another prospect of religion.
I had been longing for a chance to have a look of her. Dream came true when she entered Alhamra Hall 3 on the book launch ceremony of Pakistani Saqafat by Uxi Mufti. Feeble but beeming was her face.
Two years back, I heard from a dervish about the signs of heavenly spirits. One of those signs was beeming face with a soft milky whitish look. And believe me, her face is same as above. I couldn,t let my eyes blink even while lookng at her face.
She was too ill to walk. Three persons were holding her when she entered the hall. But she bewitched the complete hall. She honored the event but every one over there felt as if she had honored him/her.
She is a living legend. And from that moment onwardd, I have started feeling lucky to have a look of this legend. May Allah bless her with good health and many more blessings. Allah bless Pakistan, a country of legends.

No comments: