Qibla-e-Alam Hazrat Khwaja Nur Mohammad Maharvi r.a

Few minutes before, while surfing facebook, I came across the shrine pics of Hazrat Noor Muhammad Maharvi RA. The thing which I wanted to mention is something strange. I am sharing here just for my readers  for their knowledge, better understanding of sufism and the ultimate blessings which one comes across while going through this sufi rituals.

I was unaware of even the name of Hazrat Noor Mohammad Khwaja when a friend of mine on face book named Chishti Dervish told me a strange story. He narrated as "Two days before I was on URS (a ritual to commemorate the teachings and the practicalities od traditional sufism told by some specific murshid) of Hazrat Noor Mohammad Maharvi RA, while reciting khtam shrif, I just remembered you and kept on remembring through out the complete proceedings of khtam shrif."

What actually happed was that I visited the profile of my friend Chishti Dervish and saw the pics of Tabarrukaat(used things) of Hazrat Khwaja Noor Mohammad Maharvi RA one night before and wished I could atlest be counted there. At the very next day, I got it.

Here are two pics shared by my friend at the shrine of Hazrat Khwaja Noor Mohammad Maharvi RA.


Dars at the shrine of Hazrat Khwaja Noor Mohammad Maharvi RA. 

No comments: